Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Reason people dislike shopping for a vehicle - "lack of trust"

This is probably the best reason people dislike shopping for a new vehicle right? Let me see if I can shed some light on the subject thay may help your next vehicle purchase . . .The first piece of advice I can share would be for you to understand that automobile salespeople are real people with real family’s and if trained right, they will help you and not hurt you. The question might arise that how does a person get to the stage of believing that? I would say that first before you even get to the lot, make sure you do your homework and have a general idea of what you may be looking for and what your budget allows you spend each month! With that in mind when you arrive at the dealership allow your saleperson to get to know you! A professional salesperson will make a great 1st impression and immediately work on building rapport so that they can get a better idea on what your wants and needs may be. A not so good salesperson will lead you straight from the curb to the lot with no rapport building just to try and sell you a car . . .this is your 1st warning sign!! Let’s focus on the professionals shall we! Get to know your salesperson the same way they are getting to know you, a vehicle purchase is the 2nd largest purchase a person makes in their lives (house being #1), and I don’t know about you but if I am getting ready to sign for thousands of dollars of future debt, I surely want to at least enjoy doing it!!!! Always remember that the internet has changed many things in the car business and every salesperson knows this and wants to acquire customers for life and their referrals!! If you are feeling as if their is no rapport building never be afraid to ask for another salesperson who will take care of your needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment